- Don’t know what type of Spill kit you need? See guidance below:
- Spill Kit Type:Spill Kit Types differ based on the adsorbent materials found in the kit which will be specific to the type of liquid you could potentially spill.
- Universal Spill Kit is designed to absorb non-hazardous types of liquids. This is ideal for absorbing water, coolants, antifreeze and solvents.
- Oil Only Spill Kit is equipped to handle grease and oil-based liquids like hydrocarbons, fuel and other greases. This repels water making it ideal for absorbing oil spills on bodies of water.
- Hazmat Spill Kit is designed to absorb acid, caustic and other aggressive liquid chemicals. The kit is durable enough and can absorb water-based or oil-based liquids.
- Eco-Friendly Spill Kit is designed with state-of-the-art Environment-friendly sorbents and is ideal for soaking up non-aggressive liquids and hydrocarbons, water or petroleum-based liquids.
- Spill Kit Size: Determine the volume of liquid that needs to be contained and absorbed.
- 4-10 Gallon spill kits can handle lightweight spills and come in bags and bucket style kits for easy portability. Bag styles are small and particularly good to keep in a vehicle.
- 15-40 Gallon spill kits are ideal for everyday spills and can serve as a staging area for clean-up materials. They are offered in drum and bucket style kits.
- 40-65 Gallons Spill kits should be placed strategically in your facility to allow quick containment of mid to heavyweight spills. They are available in drum or wheeled style.
- 90 Gallon Spill kit is ideal for high-volume spills and come in drum or wheeled style.
- Spill Kit Style: Identify the storage style that best fits your facility.
- Bag style kit is a compact and reliable option for small spills. It takes up less space and can fit under or behind a vehicle seat.
- Bucket style kits are compact and lightweight and can be placed in multiple areas around your workplace to contain small spills quickly.
- Cabinet style kits keep absorbents organized for high visibility, easy access and quick deployment.
- Drum style kits are durable and weather resistant containers that will not rust or corrode and are ideal to place in locations where large volume spills are expected
- Wheeled style kits enable you to respond quicker to medium to large size spills by maneuvering the kit wherever it’s needed.
- What’s included?
- Each Spill kit type and style includes varying number of spill control products. Check the product specifications table for the complete listing.
- Need refills for your Spill Kit? Click here to view more.
Select options above to see specifications.
68 gal (US)
|Contains Recycled Content?:
Contains Recycled Content
|Easy Reorder Eligible:
|Environmental Resistance Features:
(10) 3" x 4' Enviro Socks |(100) 15" x 19" Enviro Pads |(5) Disposal Bags |20 lb Bag Granular Sorbent |Neoprene Drain Cover |Pair of Nitrile Gloves |Pair of Safety Goggles
Environment Spill Kit