- Cut resistant gloves' materials are inherently flame resistant, providing protection even after multiple launderings
- Heat-resistant gloves meet FR Testing CGSB 155.20-2000
- Ansell gloves provide Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) Level 2 Arc Flash Protection (ATPV) 12 cal/cm2
- ANSI Level 4, EN 388 and EN 407 cut protection provides the worker the ability to handle sharp parts and materials with confidence
- Kevlar gloves offer an ergonomic design, superior comfort, dexterity and flexibility based on patented technology
- Thin 13g knitted liner with DuPont™ Kevlar® increases productivity and compliance
- Proprietary soft foam coating ensures a secure grip in wet, oily and dry environments to reduce slippage and tension in the hands
Select options above to see specifications.