- Warn workers against potential injuries and risks by posting ANSI safety labels
- Durable arc flash hazard labels can withstand temperatures up to 176°F
- One size available: 10"W x 3-1/2"H
- Made from durable vinyl and comes with 2 adhesive options: Standard Adhesive and Ultra-Stick Adhesive
- Ultra-Stick adhesive can be used on rough and uneven surfaces
- Meets ANSI Z535.2-2011 standards
- Label reads: Danger Shock And Arc Flash Explosion Hazards. Follow All Requirements In NFPA 70E For Safe Work Practices And For Personal Protective Equipment. (with graphic)
Select options above to see specifications.