- Designed with universally recognized symbols and pictograms under the ANSI Z535 safety standards to provide workers with appropriate precaution to prevent accidents
- Burn hazard signs are available in 3 materials: 4-mil flexible self-adhesive vinyl, 60-mil high-performance plastic, and 40-mil heavy-duty aluminum with mounting holes
- Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate protects the sign from fading and smearing caused by extreme weather conditions
- Choose from 3 sizes: 10"W x 7"H, 14"W x 10"H, and 20"W x 14"H
- Sign reads: "Burn Hazard. Hot Surfaces. Do NOT Touch." with the standard ANSI-compliant "Caution" header
Select options above to see specifications.