- Highly visible trip hazard sign is designed to warn workers from afar be cautious when approaching areas with uneven flooring
- Signs feature symbols that is compliant to the latest ANSI Z535 safety standards
- Available in flexible 4-mil self-adhesive vinyl, rigid 60-mil plastic, and heavy-duty 40-mil aluminum
- Plastic and aluminum compliance signs are pre-drilled with mounting holes for easy mounting on gates or flat surfaces
- Protect your signs from fading and smearing by upgrading to Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate
- Sizes available are: 10"W x 7"H, 14"W x 10"H, and 20"W x 14"H
- Sign reads: "Trip Hazard. Watch Your Step." with the standard ANSI-compliant "Caution" header
Select options above to see specifications.