- No smoking signs prohibit workers and visitors from smoking and igniting open flames in areas where potential fire or explosion can occur
- Danger signs are compliant with the latest ANSI Z535.2 Environmental and Facility Safety Sign standards because of its "DANGER" header on red background, clear graphics and block fonts that improve the signs' visibility and readability
- Safety signs are available in these materials: flexible self-adhesive vinyl, heavy-duty aluminum and high-performance polyethylene plastic with 4 corner mounting holes
- Seton UltraTuff™ protects the sign from fading and smearing caused by different elements and extreme weather conditions
- Available in 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H or 14"W x 20"H sizes
- Sign reads: NO SMOKING NO OPEN FLAMES
Select options above to see specifications.