- Prevent shocks, burns and fatal accidents by reminding workers to stay safe and don appropriate arc flash PPE
- Arc flash safety signs warn of arc flash and shocks from machinery and circuits
- Choose between High-Performance Plastic and Self-Adhesive Vinyl materials
- Plastic signs are supplied with corner holes for hassle-free installation, while the adhesive backing of Vinyl signs allow easy application on uneven surfaces
- Available in 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H and 10"W x 7"H
- Extend the life of your signs with Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate that protects against fading and graffiti
- ANSI Warning sign reads "Arc Flash And Shock Hazard __ Flash Hazard Boundary - Must Wear Appropriate PPE __ Cal/Cm2 Flash Hazard At 18 Inches __ Ppe Level, __ Shock Hazard When __ Limited Approach __ Restricted Approach __ Prohibited Approach __ Equipment Name: __"
Select options above to see specifications.