Everything you need for asset and inventory management
- Bar coded or non: Chemical resistant, numbered or unnumbered
- Tamper-evident: Destructible vinyl, evidence of attempted theft
- Nameplates: Standard engraved, non-magnetic, multiple materials
- Asset Software: Printers, scanners, portable data terminals
- Most Popular : Our best selling tags in one convenient place
Find out which is right for you with our Asset Tag Buying Guide.
Asset Tags from Seton will enable your company to protect and preserve its assets and prevent theft and loss. Asset identification easily understood as labels, decals, nameplates or tags that identify a piece of equipment as being owned by your company. Seton carries a large selection of asset identification, including a great offering of bar-coded id tags, non-bar coded id tags, nameplates, tamper evident labels and decals and more. What equipment is important to track using asset id tags, labels and decals? Any piece of equipment that is valuable. This equipment can include, but is not limited to computer and electronics, heavy machinery, small power tools, appliances, telephone equipment and much more.
Related Categories: Bar Coded/Non Bar Coded ID Tags, Tamper Evident Asset Tags, Nameplates, Asset Management Software/Hardware, Most Popular Asset Tags