Baler Safety Labels - Danger 230 Volts
- Baler Safety Labels are used to warn employees of potential hazards and comply with federal regulations in baler use
- Labels measure 5"W x 3-1/2"H allowing posting of safety message exactly where it's needed
- Choose between self-adhesive vinyl and Seton Ultra-Stick vinyl
- Self-adhesive vinyl adheres to most clean, dry surfaces and resists tearing, moisture and grime
- Seton Ultra-Stick vinyl can be used on greasy and dirty surfaces as well as rough and abnormal surfaces like wood and concrete.
- Ultra-Stick vinyl adheres in just seconds and can prevent labels from falling off
- Label reads: 230 Volts with standard Danger header
Select options above to see specifications.