- Use chemical safety signs to help you meet new GHS requirements
- Includes everything you need to know about chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Available in three material options: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl;
- Offered in three sizes for convenience and different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Opt for Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat to protect your GHS signs from fading and graffiti
- Wording reads: "Ammonia Danger Causes Severe Skin Burns And Eye Damage. May Cause Respiratory Irritation. Very Toxic To Aquatic Life." in white background with red/black text
- Features two GHS pictograms: Corrosive and Environment symbols
Select options above to see specifications.