- Install informative chemical safety signs to help you comply with new GHS requirements
- Shows everything you need to know about chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Three material options available: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Three sizes to help you satisfy different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Choose Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat to protect your GHS signs from fading and graffiti
- Wording reads: "Gasoline Danger Highly Flammable Liquid And Vapor. Causes Skin Irritation. May Cause Genetic Defects. May Cause Cancer. May Damage Fertility Or The Unborn Child. May Cause Respiratory Irritation. May Cause Drowsiness Or Dizziness. Causes Damage To Organs (Liver, Kidneys, Bladder, Blood, Bone Marrow, Nervous System) Through Prolonged Or Repeated Exposure. May Be Fatal If Swallowed And Enters Airways. Harmful To Aquatic Life." in white background with red/black text
- Features three GHS pictograms: Flammable, Harmful/Irritant, and Health Hazard symbols
Select options above to see specifications.