- Meet new GHS requirements with these informative chemical safety signs
- Provides relevant information on chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Three durable material options: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Three sizes to help you satisfy different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Upgrade your GHS signs with Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat for superb protection against fading and graffiti
- Text reads: "Hydrochloric Acid Danger Causes Severe Skin Burns And Eye Damage. May Cause Respiratory Irritation." in white background with red/black text
- Printed with two GHS pictograms: Corrosive and Harmful/Irritant symbols
Select options above to see specifications.