- Informative chemical safety signs help you comply with new GHS requirements
- Specifies chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Three durable material options: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Three sizes for convenience and different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Opt for Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat to protect your GHS signs from fading and graffiti
- Text reads: "Hydrofluoric Acid Danger May Be Corrosive To Metals. Fatal If Swallowed. Contact With Skin Causes Severe Skin Burns And Eye Damage. May Cause Respiratory Irritation. Fatal If Inhaled." in white background with red/black text
- Printed with two GHS pictograms: Toxic and Corrosive symbols
Select options above to see specifications.