- Chemical safety signs help you comply with new GHS requirements
- Provides everything you need to know about various chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Three material options available: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Offered in three sizes for convenience and different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Upgrade your GHS signs with Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat for better protection against fading and graffiti
- Text reads: "Mercury Danger Fatal If Inhaled. May Damage The Unborn Child. Causes Damage To The Kidneys And Central Nervous System Through Prolonged Or Repeated Exposure If Inhaled Or Absorbed Through The Skin. Do Not Eat, Drink Or Smoke When Using This Product. May Be Corrosive To Metals. Keep Only In Original Container. Very Toxic To Aquatic Life With Long Lasting Effects." in white background with red/black text
- Printed with four GHS pictograms: Health Hazard, Toxic, Corrosive, and Environment symbols
Select options above to see specifications.