- Meet new GHS requirements with these informative chemical safety signs
- Includes everything you need to know about chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Supplied in three material options: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Three sizes to help you meet different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Choose Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat to protect your GHS signs from fading and graffiti
- Text reads: "Propane Danger Extremely Flammable Gas. Contains Gas Under Pressure. May Explode If Heated. May Cause Frostbite. May Form Explosive Mixtures In Air. May Displace Oxygen And Cause Rapid Suffocation." in white background with red/black text
- Printed with two GHS pictograms: Flammable and Compressed Gas symbols
Select options above to see specifications.