- Chemical safety signs help you comply with new GHS requirements
- Contains everything you need to know about chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Available in three material options: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Offered in three sizes for convenience and different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Protect your GHS signs from fading and graffiti by upgrading to Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat
- Text reads: "Sodium Hydroxide Danger Causes Severe Skin Burns And Eye Damage. May Be Corrosive To Metals." in white background with red/black text
- Printed with GHS Corrosive pictogram
Select options above to see specifications.