- Use chemical safety signs to help you meet new GHS requirements
- Includes everything you need to know about chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Three material options to choose from: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Supplied in three sizes for convenience and different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Upgrade your GHS signs with Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat for better protection against fading and graffiti
- Legend reads: "Sodium Hypochlorite (5% Solution) Warning Causes Skin Irritation. Causes Serious Eye Irritation." in white background with red/black text
- Contains GHS Corrosive pictogram
Select options above to see specifications.