- Install informative chemical safety signs to help you comply with new GHS requirements
- Provides everything you need to know about various chemical properties and potential harmful effects for both compliance and added workplace safety
- Supplied in three material options: Heavy-Duty Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Choose from three sizes for convenience and different viewing distance requirements: 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H, and 14"W x 20"H
- Upgrade your GHS signs with Seton UltraTuff™ topcoat to get the best protection against fading and graffiti
- Wording reads: "Sulfuric Acid Danger Causes Severe Skin Burns And Eye Damage. May Be Harmful If Inhaled." in white background with red/black text
- Features GHS Corrosive pictogram
Select options above to see specifications.