- Guarantee better understanding of chemical safety warnings with NFPA labels.
- Complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200 regulations on identifying and providing appropriate chemical hazard reminders.
- Color identification system instantly conveys hazard levels at work.
- Available in economical Paper labels for indoor and temporary use or long-lasting Vinyl labels for rough and outdoor applications.
- Ideal for use on smooth surfaces and won't peel or fall off.
- Color bar to indicate Fire Hazard, Health Hazard, and Instability.
- Choose from three size options: 2-1/4"h x 3-1/4"w, 4-1/2"h x 6-1/2"w, and 7"h x 10"w.
- Hazardous chemical labels are sold in pack or roll form (50 identical paper labels or 25 vinyl labels).
Select options above to see specifications.