- Bilingual chemical signs identify your plant's chemical storage areas to both English and Spanish workers
- Comply with Hazard Communication 1910.1200
- Choose from three available materials: Self-Adhesive Vinyl, High-Performance Plastic, and Aluminum
- Vinyl signs have a strong adhesive backing, while Plastic and Aluminum signs are pre-drilled with mounting holes for easy installation
- Extend the life and performance of your danger sign by upgrading it with Seton UltraTuff™ Overlaminate that protects against solvents, chemicals, abrasions, and fading
- Chemical signs come in 7"W x 10"H, 10"W x 14"H and 14"W x 20"H
- Wording reads "Danger Poision / Peligro Veneno" with graphic
Select options above to see specifications.