- Warn employees and visitors of hazardous materials in use in your facility by posting chemical and hazmat signs
- Comply with Hazard Communication 1910.1200
- Choose from three available materials: Self-Adhesive Vinyl, High-Performance Plastic, and Aluminum
- Vinyl signs have a strong adhesive backing, while Plastic and Aluminum signs are pre-drilled with mounting holes for easy installation
- Extend the life and performance of your danger sign by upgrading it with Seton UltraTuff™ Overlaminate that protects against solvents, chemicals, abrasions, and fading
- Chemical signs come in 10"W x 7"H, 14"W x 10"H and 20"W x 14"H
- Sign wording reads "Danger Sodium Hydroxide"
Select options above to see specifications.