- Effectively convey chemical safety warnings to prevent accidents and injuries at work.
- NFPA labels are compliant with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200 requirements.
- Four-color identification system provides workers with chemical information and hazard level of danger.
- Durable and long-lasting vinyl construction is suitable for outdoor applications.
- Can be used on dirty drums or cans without peeling or falling off.
- With color bar to indicate Fire Hazard, Health Hazard, Instability, and Personal Protection.
- Two size options: 2-1/4"h x 3-1/4"w and 4-1/2"h x 6-1/2"w.
- Sold per pack containing 25 identical hazardous chemical safety labels.
Select options above to see specifications.