- CPVC-Code™ General Use Pipe Markers Spec Sheet Available
- CPVC-Code™ Pipe Markers won't damage CPVC pipes over time
- Made of self-adhesive vinyl—simply peel and press pipe marker into place
- For indoor/outdoor use; works best on dry and clean pipes
- Pipe temperature range -40°F to 175°F
- CPVC-Code™ Pipe Marker reads "Storm Sewer"
- To meet ASME (ANSI) standard, show flow direction and/or provide additional adhesion, use with CPVC-Code™ Arrows-On-A-Roll Tape, sold separately
- 5 sizes to mark pipes with diameters from 3/4" to over 10"— see which one is right for you
- View ANSI/ASME A13.1-2015 Pipe Marking Guidelines for standards around identifying pipe contents, as well as size, color and placement of the identification device
- FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® are licensed trademarks of The Lubrizol Corporation or its affiliates
Select options above to see specifications.