- Full feature pallet trucks require only 75-lbs. of pulling force to move.
- 2 articulating steering wheels and 2 front load rollers allow for ease of use.
- Nose wheels on front edge of forks provide clean entry and exit.
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks add twice the strength of standard single-formed forks.
- Forks are 6-3/4" wide each.
- Pallet trucks are powder-coated for long lasting use.
- Feature internally mounted, adjustable solid-steel push rods and spring loaded handle.
- Chrome plated hydrolic pump piston and bearing dust covers for extended use.
- 5,500-lbs. weight capacity with a service range of 2-7/8" to 7-3/4".
- Choose from 20" or 27" overall fork widths.
Select options above to see specifications.