- Chloroform danger label increases workers' awareness of possible health risks from handling chloroform and other hazardous chemicals
- Features step-by-step safety procedures based on industry standards for proper handling, hazard response, and disposal
- GHS chemical labels are easy to read and understand with its professional design and bold fonts
- Choose from 3 measurements to match the size of application – 3-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H, 3-1/2"W x 5"H and 5"W x 7"H
- Self-adhesive vinyl material makes GHS pictogram labels easy to install on smooth, dry and clean surfaces
- Perfect for use on storage containers, supplier containers, laboratory containers, storage vessels, testing containers, and other secondary workplace containers that carry hazardous chemicals
- GHS label reads "Chloroform Danger Harmful If Swallowed. Causes Skin Irritation. Suspected Of Causing Cancer. May Cause Damage To Organs Through Prolonged Or Repeated Exposure." with pictograms
Select options above to see specifications.