- Hydrochloric Acid label helps ensure that workers know all possible hazards while handling chemicals
- Provides useful information about hazard prevention, responding to hazards, proper disposal and safe storage
- GHS chemical labels feature a professional format to ensure wording is clear and legible.
- Different sizes are available for various applications: 3-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H, 3-1/2"W x 5"H and 5"W x 7"H
- GHS pictogram labels are made from self-adhesive vinyl that adheres easily to dry, smooth and clean surfaces
- Clearly identifies the contents of storage containers, supplier containers, laboratory containers, storage vessels, testing containers, and other secondary workplace containers that carry hazardous chemicals
- GHS label reads "Hydrochloric Acid Danger Causes Severe Skin Burns And Eye Damage. May Cause Respiratory Irritation." with pictograms
Select options above to see specifications.