- OSHA requires employees to be trained on the new GHS labels (e.g., pictograms and signal words) and Safety Data Sheet format
- CLMI's GHS Labels and Safety Data Sheets training program will help your employees understand the new GHS label elements, identify the new GHS pictograms, as well as read and interpret the new GHS Safety Data Sheets (Formerly MSDS)
- Designed to help workers identify the intrinsic hazards associated with chemicals and convey detailed information about hazardous ingredients, first aid measures, and proper storage and handling techniques for chemical substances and mixtures
- Available in English and Spanish
- Compliant with Occupational Safety & Health Standards including the 29CFR 1910.1200 (final standard)
- Kit contains: DVD (two videos), Instructor Guide (two Sections) and PowerPoint Presentations
Select options above to see specifications.