- HMIG (Hazardous Material Information Guide) labels are a convenient reference to the colors, numbers and symbols used in the HMIG Labeling System
- Use hazardous material labels on bottles, drums, or containers to explain protective equipment codes
- Self-adhesive warning labels include polyester laminate cover for protection
- Write in the chemical name and appropriate rating on the left side of the hazard label; the right side shows the required protective equipment
- Self-adhesive hazard warning labels are available in 3 sizes
Select options above to see specifications.