Hot Adhesion Labels - Danger Hot Equipment
- Danger labels can be applied at up to 200°F with minimum application temperature of 6°F
- Once labels are applied, they can withstand continual exposure to temperatures up to 330°F
- Labels can withstand up to 500°F for up to 5 minutes at a time and short intermittent temperature bursts up to 750°F
- Labels measure 5"W x 3.45"H
- Danger label reads: Danger Hot Equipment
- Sold in packs of 5 labels with the same color wording, either black or red
Select options above to see specifications.