- Make sure that employees undertake safety measures before performing hot work by posting hot work signs in your facility
- Prevent injuries and fatalities caused by fire or explosion related to welding, grinding and other applications that involve spark, flame or heat
- Choose from three materials to fit your needs: Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Aluminum and Plastic signs are supplied with corner holes for easy mounting, while Vinyl signs come with an adhesive back for hassle-free application on uneven surfaces
- 'Caution Hot' signs come in 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H, and 10"W x 7"H
- Upgrade to Seton UltraTuff™ Overlaminate for a Lifetime Guarantee
- Wording reads "Caution Hot Work Area"
Select options above to see specifications.