- The International Organization of Standardization's system of recognizable safety information graphics communicates hazards and actions without the need for words
- Choose between self-adhesive vinyl and Seton Ultra-Stick
- Self-adhesive vinyl adheres to most clean, dry surfaces and resists tearing, moisture and grime
- Seton Ultra-Stick can be used on greasy and dirty surfaces as well as rough and abnormal surfaces like wood and concrete. Ultra-Stick adheres in just seconds and can prevent labels from falling off
- Available in 1-1/2", 2-1/2" or 4-1/2" triangles
- Sold in packages of 5
- Label has "Non-Ionizing Electro-Magnetic Radiation" International Symbol
Select options above to see specifications.