- Lightweight and comfortable at only 13.8 oz, helmets feature an extended front, which increases throat protection against sparks, slag, and fumes
- Withstands radiant heat up to 350°F, a minimum 50% improvement over most thermoplastic shells
- Come complete with cover plate and shade 10 polycarbonate filter plate
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Impact and CSA Z94.3 and CE standards
- HSL-100 Series has 4-1/2" x 5-1/4" fixed front with comfortable 370 headgear
- HSL-2 Series has 2" x 4-1/4" lift front with comfortable 370 headgear
Select options above to see specifications.