- Unmarked electrical equipment can result in serious injury; keep your crew informed of potential hazards with these convenient, easy-to-use, Electrical Safety Write-on Labels
- Choose from 2 materials:
- Vinyl cloth electrical safety labels have a special adhesive that sticks to most surfaces (flat, smooth, or curved), but can be easily removed or repositioned when needed, withstand temperatures up to 180°F
- Self-debossing foil electrical equipment inspection labels are made of all-weather aluminum foil for indoor/outdoor use, soft .0046 thick aluminum conforms to curved surfaces
- These adhesive tags are ideal for highly abrasive and high temperature environments as they withstand temperatures from -40°F to 266°F
- All safety labels measure 1-1/2"W x 5/8"H and can be written on with pen, pencil, or marker
- Electrical equipment testing labels are sold in packages of 350 (25 cards with 14 labels/card)
- This label reads "Breaker Location, Panel No.___, Breaker No.___"
Select options above to see specifications.