NEC Arc Flash Protection Labels - Danger Arc Flash And Shock Hazard Appropriate PPE And Tools Required
- Arc flash hazard warning decals are required by the National Electric Code (Article 110.16) to help reduce the occurrences of serious injury or death due to arcing faults to those who work on or near energized electrical equipment
- Available in self-adhesive vinyl and vinyl with Ultra-Stick
- Self-adhesive vinyl option ideal for clean and regular surfaces
- Ultra-Stick option permanently bonds to irregularly textured surfaces even in the presence of dirt and grease
- Choose from 2 sizes
- Label reads "DANGER Arc Flash And Shock Hazard Appropriate PPE And Tools Required"
Select options above to see specifications.