- Comply with OSHA safety sign standards to help reduce injuries in your facility
- Changes to the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard align with the new Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) to further improve the safety and health of America's workers
- Danger signs are ideal where chemical drums and secondary containers are kept to warn workers of hazards
- Available in three materials: Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Choose from 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H, and 10"W x 7"H
- Extend the life and performance of your signs by upgrading to Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate
- Sign reads "1,2-Dibromo-3-Chloropropane May Cause Cancer Wear Respiratory Protection In This Area Authorized Personnel Only"
Select options above to see specifications.