- Updated OSHA Hazard Communication Standard aligns with the new Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) to further improve the safety and health of America's workers
- Post danger signs where chemical drums and secondary containers are kept to warn workers of hazards
- Available in three materials: Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Choose from 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H, and 10"W x 7"H
- Upgrade to Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate to extend the life and performance of your signs
- Safety sign reads "Danger Acrylonitrile (An) May Cause Cancer Respiratory Protection May Be Required In This Area Authorized Personnel Only"
Select options above to see specifications.