- OSHA 1910.1003 compliant sign promotes the use of proper respiratory equipment to prevent Cadmium contamination that can cause damage to internal organs
- Safety signs also help control the flow of personnel traffic by limiting access to the specified area
- Select from these top quality materials for your facility: heavy-duty aluminum, flexible self-adhesive vinyl and high-performance polyethylene plastic
- Seton UltraTuff™ protects the sign from fading and smearing caused by various elements and extreme weather conditions
- Available in 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H and 10"W x 7"H sizes
- Sign reads: Danger Cadmium May Cause Cancer Causes Damage To Lungs And Kidneys Wear Respiratory Protection In This Area Authorized Personnel Only
Select options above to see specifications.