- Changes to the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard align with the new Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) to further improve worker safety and health
- Post safety signs where chemical drums and secondary containers are kept to warn workers of potential hazards
- Available in Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Choose from three sizes: 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H, and 10"W x 7"H
- Upgrade to Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate to extend the life and performance of your signs
- Danger sign reads "Danger Coke Oven Emissions May Cause Cancer Do Not Eat, Drink Or Smoke Wear Respiratory Protection In This Area Authorized Personnel Only"
Select options above to see specifications.