- Use OSHA-compliant GHS safety signs to prevent chemical-related accidents in the workplace
- Post hazcom signs where chemical drums and secondary containers are kept to warn workers of hazards
- Changes to the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard align with the new Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) to further improve worker's safety and health
- Available in Aluminum, High-Performance Plastic, and Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Choose from three sizes: 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H, and 10"W x 7"H
- Extend the life and performance of your signs by upgrading to Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate
- Danger sign reads "Danger Contaminated With Coke Emissions May Cause Cancer Do Not Remove Dust By Blowing Or Shaking"
Select options above to see specifications.