- Safety signs help educate workers of the proper way of handling and disposing of contaminated water
- Sign features a red header background to communicate hazard
- Danger sign complies with the OSHA 1910.1003 standard and are available in these materials: heavy-duty aluminum, flexible self-adhesive vinyl and high-performance polyethylene plastic
- Choose signs with Seton UltraTuff™ for added durability and protection from different elements that cause fading
- Select from 14"W x 10"H, 20"W x 14"H and 10"W x 7"H sizes to match the needs of your facility
- Sign reads: Danger Contaminated With Inorganic Arsenic. May Cause Cancer. Do Not Remove Dust By Blowing Or Shaking. Dispose Of Inorganic Arsenic Contaminated Washwater In Accordance With Applicable Local, State Or Federal Regulations
Select options above to see specifications.