- Encourage the observance of handicap parking regulations in Maryland by installing state-specific handicap parking signs
- Made of Aluminum, Steel or Polyethylene
- With Non-Reflective, Engineer-Grade, and High-Intensity Reflectivity options
- Non-Reflective signs are best suited in well-lit areas, while Engineer-Grade and High-Intensity Reflective signs are ideal for use in low visibility conditions
- Measures 12"W x 18"H
- Add Seton UltraTuff™ Overlaminate to your ADA parking signs for extra protection against UV and graffiti damage
- Wording reads "No Parking In Access Aisle"
Select options above to see specifications.