- Comply with OSHA's "one employee, one lock, one key" directive using Master Lock® padlocks
- Durable and lightweight safety padlocks designed for lockout/tagout procedures
- Made of entirely non-sparking and non-magnetic components including plastic, copper, and brass
- Dielectric thermoplastic lock body measures 1-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H
- Plastic shackle helps prevent electrocution and arc flashing
- Shackle diameter: 1-1/2"
- Keyed different padlocks come with a key retaining feature to ensure that padlocks are not left unlocked
- 6-pin tumbler cylinder
- Available in a variety of colors to make for easy identification: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Teal, and Yellow
- Supplied with a danger warning decal
- Decal reads: Danger Locked Out Do Not Remove
Select options above to see specifications.