- Durable plastic holders attach directly to equipment or power cords using cable ties
- Identification tagging inserts provide space for recording test dates and the reference number for identification and tracking
- Holders are White and measure 1-1/2"W x 3-3/16"H
- 7/8"W x 1-1/4"H inserts are available with two different wordings in Red, Blue, Green, and Orange for quick color-coding
- Equipment tagging is easy to use:
- 1. Attach holder to equipment with nylon ties (included). Before inspection, identification tags read "Do Not Use" and the prohibition symbol are clearly displayed
- 2. Select the appropriate insert and complete the reference or identity number to match the holder
- 3. After the inspection or test is complete, fill in date and place the insert in the holder. Equipment identification tags now denote that the machinery is "Fit For Use"
Select options above to see specifications.