- Safety lanyard provides a complete fall protection to workers caused by electric arc-flash and arc-blast exposure near energized electrical sources during operations
- Lanyard is made from specially-woven arc-rated Kevlar® webbing that can carry workload of up to 310 lbs and equipped with the revolutionary SofStop technology that smoothly expands up to 42" to reduce fall arrest forces
- Safety harness lanyards are available in single- and double-legged models and choke-off loop or locking snap hooks for the harness connection
- Choose from the equally strong locking rebar hooks with 2 1/2" gate opening or locking snap hooks with 3/4" gate opening for your anchor connection
- OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66; ANSI A10.32; and CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1 compliant
Select options above to see specifications.