- Safety lanyard provides workers with the options to tieback the lanyard after wrapping it to a sturdy anchor for a more secure connection
- Lanyards are made from heavy-duty polyester webbing and Cordura® nylon webbing for an improved abrasion resistance to make tie-backing possible without damaging the equipment
- Safety harness lanyard are equipped with steel locking snaphook with 3/4" opening and gate load capacity of 5,000 lbs
- Available with single or double locking snaphooks for the anchorage connector with the same gate 5,000 lb gate load capacity
- Lanyards have blue and green colors and have a fixed 6' length
- Available also with adjustable configuration and double shock absorb features for users that need extra protection from stress trauma and fall arrest forces
- OSHA - 1910.66, 1926.104, 1926.502, ANSI - A10.32, Z359.13, CSA - Z259.11 Class E4, Z259.11 Class E6 compliant
Select options above to see specifications.