- Fall restraint systems allow workers to climb, descend or stay still while working on a wooden pole with its automatic spring-loaded cinching feature
- Restraint system accomodates wooden poles ranging from 20" to 60" in circumference
- StopFall™ system has unique gaffs that provide excellent traction even on wet and icy poles
- Gaff Pullers allow workers to have a good grip even when wearing heavy-duty gloves
- Choose from friction buckle or tongue buckle types of adjustment to secure the system to the poles
- Style No. 1601D 25" - 50"L and Style No. 1606D 20" - 60"
- Meets OSHA 1910.269, OSHA 1926.959, CSA Z259.14-01 and CSA Z259.3-M1978
Select options above to see specifications.