MSA Carabiners 506259
- Carabiners offer versatile fall protection to workers with their wide range of uses for different applications
- Self-locking carabiners allow quick installation for an immediate connection to harness, rope, anchors, lanyards and other fall protection equipment
- All MSA Carabiners have a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs. so workers can feel safe and secure about their safety connections
- Available in steel and aluminum materials to match the working conditions of your facility
- Choose from different gate sizes from 1" to 2.1" to fit the type of application
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI requirements
Select options above to see specifications.