- Rescue system is manually operated to provide total control to the rescuer during rescue operations
- Rescue kit is ideal for raising, lowering and positioning people and materials to avoid hazards
- System can hold weight of up to 600 lbs that usually equates to a two to three person load
- Rescue equipment is designed with a 4:1 mechanical advantage raising system that allows operator to raise loads easily and efficiently
- Available in 300 and 500 feet lifeline length
Select options above to see specifications.