- Communicate chemical safety warnings to instantly alert workers against dangers.
- NFPA system makes use of a four color, diamond panel to identify chemical hazard level.
- Available in Paper or Vinyl.
- Paper labels are economical and may be used for labeling temporary storage containers.
- Vinyl labels are long lasting and suitable for dirty, outdoor applications.
- Diamond panel indicates Health Hazard, Fire Hazard, Specific Hazard, and Instability.
- Choose from five sizes: 2-1/4"h x 3-1/4"w, 4-1/2"h x 6-1/2"w, 1"h x 3"w, 1-1/2"h x 4-1/2"w, and 7"h x 10"w.
- Hazardous chemical labels are sold in pack or roll form (50 identical paper labels or 25 vinyl labels).
Select options above to see specifications.