- Remind drivers to turn off their engines to prevent CO2 from polluting the air
- By keeping engines running while parking or waiting, it creates smog and increases health risks like asthma and heart disease
- In an effort to improve air quality, some states require No Idling Signs be posted and impose fines if they are not
- States that currently require no idling signs are: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IL, NV, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TX, UT and VA
- 12"W x 18"H aluminum signs come in High Intensity 1,000 ft. visibility styles or the less expensive Engineer Grade styles with just 500 ft. vsibility
Select options above to see specifications.